Tuesday, July 27, 2010

22, never been kissed and about to go on first date - advice needed!?

Hi all, thanks for reading my question!





Okay, my problem... I'm 22 and have never been kissed. The thing is, I'm quite attractive and have naturally big boobs, and so people assume that I'm a lot more experienced. It sounds arrogant I know, but the reason I've never been involved with a guy is that I developed early, and so when I started to get attention all the time I kind of got overwhelmed and shrank back.





I've also got only brothers, so I'm really into my Xbox, love sports, drink beer, all that kind of stuff, so guys seem to think that i'll be some kind of 'perfect girlfriend' - every guy friend I've ever had has confessed to 'being in love' with me, and I get asked out literally every day.





The thing is, all this just makes me panic - it creates an image that I have to live up to and being 22 and SO inexperienced I feel like I'll never be able to.





So please help me with all this crazy before my first ever date next week! I've let a friend set me up with a guy, we've been e-mailing and I really like him, but how do I relax instead of getting all panicky and defensive? And do I tell him I've never been kissed? Would he be able to tell?





Kate xxx22, never been kissed and about to go on first date - advice needed!?
Mill - Reported. ^_^





And hey :) We are kinda in the same position! Except you are a little older than me. Im 17, and I havent ever kissed a girl!


Althoiugh i dont have any direct advice for you, i can just assure you that everything will be okay once you have your date :) Even if you DO get a little nervous, thats nothing to worry about! When i first started seeing my girlfriend, she was VERY nervous. But it was kinda cute! Im not sure if all guys would think like that, but i sure did! XD It shows that you care about what the guy thinks of you, and can often give a nice, wholesome impression.


The guy will also LIKE the fact that you have never kissed anyone! Like, i know it sounds vulgar, but it could make him feel kinda honored to be your first kiss?


Don't worry girl, im sure you will be FINE :)





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment