Tuesday, July 27, 2010

First Kiss Advice????

First Kiss Advice???





ok hi every one........here's my previous question








Tips for first date??( * Guys Advice * )?


ok I need mostly a guys advice but ladies are ok too.......ok





there's this guy that I really like and he likes me too.........


.......Ok here's the problem, This is my first time. I don't know what to do, really........Guys, what should I do? What would you like the girl to do???? Give me the info that you could possibly contain......THANX!!!!





BTW it is my first date.......he asked me.








ok there it was so how do I know when to kiss him? It would be my first time to........im not sure, since Im a first timer......and how do I do it???? Any tips?


I NEED AS MANY ANSWERS AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!First Kiss Advice????



first kisses are not bad,


i really enjoyed mine.


i love kissing now.





this is how it went down;





me, my boyfriend, my


2 girl friends and then


my other friend that is


a boy all went to the park,


we were having so much


fun, we sat down at the


picnic table and he put


his arm around me, then


i held his other hand,


we looked into eachothers


eyes and just leaned into


the kiss, and that was


it. it was so plesent. i


love kissing now, i am


still with the guy i got my


first kiss from, and we are


very happy (:














btw, i'm 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment