Tuesday, July 27, 2010

First Kiss Advice? Please Help :)!?

I have never kissed anyone before... I am going on a date with this guy and I have a feeling I will be kissing him, Any advice? I am almost 17 so I dont want it to be a juvinile kiss, how do i make it good but leave him wanting more at the same time?I am just super nervous, I am getting butterflies just thinking about it!First Kiss Advice? Please Help :)!?
Remember, don't tell the dude that it's going to be your first kiss!!!





Anyway it's okay to be nervous now and even later. Many people think that the ';Very First Kiss'; should be sacred and memorize-able and I think so too!


Don't be reckless and hasty during the date, you shouldn't initiate the kiss because it could be clumsy. However if you think that the time is right and it could be very romantic, look at his eyes and if he look at yours then you can close your eyes. Closing your eyes is the best signal to be kissed. You can hold his hand first to make the signal even better.





Just give a small kiss, no tongue action, and keep it short. You probably don't want to go too far after your first kiss right away haha. Just call it a beautiful day/night after the kiss. You can give him a small text msg such as ';that was sweet :)'; keep it simple!





Have fun!First Kiss Advice? Please Help :)!?
Everyone has different kissing techniques so it's impossible to describe any one way. My advice is to let the guy lead you...it will come naturally to you once you've started.
enjoy it...

No comments:

Post a Comment