Tuesday, July 27, 2010

HELP!!! I need some good advice on kissing my girlfriend for the first time?

Im a 12 year old boy and my girlfriend is 12 to.shes so sweet.we've been going out for about a month now.i need some advice on how,when,and where to kiss her for the time.So PLZ HELP ME!!!She loves it when i put my arm around her and were going to the movies this monday.HELP!!! I need some good advice on kissing my girlfriend for the first time?
You can kiss her however you want--she don`t know if you`re doing it wrong!!HELP!!! I need some good advice on kissing my girlfriend for the first time?
whoa arent you young to kiss a girl


on the cheek yeah but not on the lips


if you are allowed then





use this site





http://www.wikihow.com/Kiss
ok since your a boy you should peck her first. if she seems interested peck her again, but since your a boy, make the first move by gently pushing your tounge through her lips. if she's smart she'll slightly open her mouth. massage your tounge against hers, this might sound very undescriptive just know, you wont need to remember all of this it will come natural. uhmm dont try to bite her lower lip because it your first time, just like be gentle. dont try to kill her with your tounge lol. be passionate and sweet. also i like it when boys eat like fruity gums or airheads before we kiss. mints are ok, but it depends on what you or your girlfriend likes. good luck and pucker up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment