Tuesday, July 27, 2010

First Kiss Advice...?

I have not kissed anyone and guess what...I am 17! (........) That is so abnormal right? I do have a girlfriend; however, I am afraid of committment. I am not sure if I love her. How would I attempt to kiss her; if I attempted I feel like I would be in an awkward position...agh





Help please - Any advice is appreciated!First Kiss Advice...?
she is probably waiting for u to kiss her!


just be confident and go for it.First Kiss Advice...?
i am 17. but i just got my first kiss a couple weeks ago.





just go for it, your girlfriend will like it. Also don't be scared, i was before i got my first kiss.


But it just kinda happened i really didn't have time think about it.


Its hard to explain what to do, its just happens. You will be fine.
Itz not abnormal lol, im 15 and got my first not too long ago!


Just lean in towards her wen the moment feelz right. She'll feel the moment and lean in too. Start to close ur eyes as u lean in, paying attention to her lips. Then close ur eyes as ur lips lock. Ur first kiss dsnt have to be a MAKE OUT. Just keep it simple and clean. If ur the one dominating the kiss, then u get her top lip and she gets ur bottom. Dominate the kiss :) Works best that way. Be confident. Ull do fine!
  • bourjois
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment