Tuesday, July 27, 2010

****First Kiss Advice?

I need advice.





My boyfriend is going to kiss me for the first time on Sunday. I'm only 12, but I know he's going to kiss me because he spent the last week asking my friends if I would kiss him back, but I'm just talking about a regular kiss.





It would be my first kiss and all of my friends have already **hooked up or had their first kisses.





I NEED ADVICE ON FIRST KISSES. I have no idea what to do, and how to know when he's going in for a kiss. Apparently he tried to kiss me at the movies but he told my friend I thought he was just saying something to me.





Thanks =]


xoxo Catherine





**FYI ';hooking up'; means frenching****First Kiss Advice?
I had my first a while back but it was magical


Take a deep breath and please don't do tounge on your first kiss!


Make it simple and don't look desperate and make sure he doesn't pressure you.


Take a deep breath, close your eyes and it will be over before you know it.


When you think you had enough just slighty move your head back and he would do the same...


Good Luck****First Kiss Advice?
be calm..my first kiss was unexspected...its embarassing not knowing how to kiss correctly but just let him kiss you..whatever you do dont lead him or you'll look stupid if you dont know what your doing.
KISS HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or he will think you are involved w/ someone else...........


*My mans advice*





-F.Y.I: ';Hooking up does NOT mean frenching! that is the total opp. it means getting involved w/ someone!!!!! [unsexualy]

No comments:

Post a Comment