Tuesday, July 27, 2010

First kiss advice?

My best friend was talking to my boyfriend and he told her he was going to kiss me when he got the chance, and had tried before but I thought he was whispering to me at the movies on Friday.





I'm young, only 12, and this would be my first kiss. But now whenever I hang out or talk to my boyfriend, I get butterflies and I get really excited or really nervous. I don't when he's going to kiss me and I don't know how to kiss.





He had his first kiss at camp with his girlfriend Gigi already and so I'm clueless.





What Do I do? How do I kiss?





Thanks!


xoxo Catherine





**I want to kiss him, just don't know how.First kiss advice?
hey dont worry, i made out when ive only kissed 1 guy before him when i was twelve. (Im 13 now) I ask you that please dont have your first kiss at school. it ruins the mood. but dont freak out about your first kiss. Its a big step though. Get excited and ready.


The way i learned how to kiss for my first was putting a bright color of lipgloss on and then kissing the mirror. I would then look at the lip marks and see the way they looked.


You dont want really huge lip marks and you dont want really small bunched up marks. Just relax your lips so they are soft and even. Its great believe me!!!First kiss advice?
ok it will just happen and you will probably have butterflies but that is usual im 15 and i still get butterflies and when the guy kiss es you im sure that you will know what to do it ok
chew gum and hope that gigi did not have herpes or mono, but try to be a kid as long a you can. No need to rush these things
theres really not exact way, just go with the flow...wanna chat?

No comments:

Post a Comment