Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I need advice on 'french kissing' for the first time?

Well I'm from Boston and I went on a 2 week family vacation to Puerto Rico. I started to go out with one of my grandpa's neighbors. The guy I went out with (Eric) is now my boyfriend. Even though i'm back in Boston and he's in Puerto Rico we're still together. We've been keeping in touch over the phone. Well on the last day of my vacation we kissed on the lips three times. Each kiss was a peck (no sucking or tongue involved). Well, he might come to Boston this Christmas and I really do want to kiss him more. Problem is that I've never kissed anyone other than him, but he's kissed other girls (tongue involved). He told me that at first you think kissing with tongue is gross, but then you start to like it. We both really like each other, but i'm so afraid that I'll act like a total dork (which is how i usually act). I'm afraid that I'll do something really dorky (like spit or annoyingly giggle).





*What's a 'french kiss' like the first time?


*Do you have any tips on making the first time less awkward?


*Do you have any tips for me on making the kiss more exciting?





P.S.


the kiss is probably going to happen outside (So, it'll probably be freezing). Btw me and the guy are both 15.I need advice on 'french kissing' for the first time?
move in slowly and take ur time dont rush it and start to kiss then gradually put ur tounge in on his lips gently but make sur not to much saliva and have control of ur tounge you dont want it all over the place and do not stick in his mouth so farI need advice on 'french kissing' for the first time?
i've never done it either but when i am goin to your thoughts will be the exact same for me too!!! lol. I think you should tell him that you've never done it before so he can help you and show you, take it slow. That way it can be romantic. Dont be embaressed to tell him that u havent because if he liked you enough, he wouldnt be put off you.He should be understandle if he likes you that much


GOOD LUCK!! X :)


^__^
Ah my boyfriend wanted to make out with me the other day and I just said no jokingly so we wouldnt do it haha because ive never done that before lol. Im from around Boston too! lol. A town over actually.
1. long distance relationships are never a good idea





2. when the time comes, just go along with it, you will catch on right away
only thing i can tell you is GOOGLE IT you will find all the answers there
just go with it!
just wait


if hes more experienced he will probably while kissing u


introduce his tongue to ur lips first


i know how u feel right now


i was sooo nervous my first time kissing or making out too


but once ur in that situation its not like that at all


it all goes so fast


and u feel as if ur a pro!


and im usually clumsy too =]


when u too start kissing more


sometime in the middle of that kiss


he will lightly tongue ur lip


while u two kiss


then youll feel from inside of u


wut u want to do


which is lightly tongue his lip


then you itll happen naturally


i know ur excited now and u want all the answers


but it will just happen


its super natural when ur in that situation


nothing should or will feel robotic or planned


just chill and relax


and know how far your willing to go


dont give it all to him just bcuz hes there for a short amount of time

No comments:

Post a Comment